Mis-sion-ary
(noun) someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with their families for ETERNITY

Monday, February 3, 2014

Febuary of Baptisms

Well this week starts our febuary of baptisms! My companion and I are really excited for all the work thats about to come. For sure we have lots of Faith and desire to do Gods will and we know that he will help us in our work.

Sunday was a marvelous day for us. Marcio is our recente convert with 29 years. He is really cool, fun, and loves the church! When he arrived on sunday he started giving everyone hugs. He showed them his new scripture case that he was so proud of. I love him so much and think he is going to play a big role in bringing more love to our broken Ward. I invited him to bear his testimony with me in sacrament meeting. I was expecting him to repeat my words like he does in our prayers. I told him to say hello. He than started giving a whole talk about how much he loves the church. How he is new in the Ward, how is Family is really nice, and it was so touching! At the end he said, I know the church is true!!! Amen. I really loved it. I was next to talk and i got really emotional hahah. I told him that márcio really had the spirit of christ in his life and we all needed to be a little bit more like him. I love Marcio!

After lunch President called us and told us to come to the mission home to have a meeting with Elder Torgan from the 70. It was a rush to get there on time, Elder Torgan gave a wonderful talk that I loved and it helped me alot to be a better missionary. it was an answer to my companions and my prayers because we now have a better vision of how to complete our goals. 
Well i wish i could write more but it looks like time has passed a little faster than expected!

Love ya,
Elder Horst

Elder Horst and Elder Miller at Marcio's baptism, 4 weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged : )