Mis-sion-ary
(noun) someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with their families for ETERNITY

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Transfer Day

Well Transfers were today! Seems like ive been doing something right here because ill be staying one more! I thought that I would be leaving so that I could get a full to transfers in another área but now who knows what will happen in the future!! I really like it here but I have to have alot of pacience with the members. They are really hard and annoying and sometimes they make a bad impression on our investigators but its okay:)

I am felling the presure to work really hard this transfer. I have had so much sucess here and I just cant imagine leaving the área without even more sucess. I am hoping to rely more on the Lord and his work. I know without a doubt that the lord has people ready for me to teach each day but I just need to find them! Ive learned a few more techniques to fell the spirit more and listen to its promptings.I am excited to apply it all.

On an even better note, every área in our zone changed missionaries so we are gonna start FRESH! We have new district leaders, new trainers, new missionaries, and were ready to work! My companion and I will work hard to motivate and help them in every way possible. We are planning to do lots of divisions and stuff. I am REALLY Excited for this transfer.

Last week was cool. We did a helping hands servisse Project at an elementary school and painted it all. I really enjoyed it because it was a change of pace and we got a lot of time to hang out and talk to other missionaries. We were able to confirm Marcio and Yasmin yesterday at church and on top of that we had 10 investigators at church! THat was a big deal. Almost all of our investigators are half memeber familes which makes it really so much easier to teach and invite. Our investigators have alot of support from other members.

Elder Miller is about as cool as ever. I like him alot. my only complaint is that we talk way too much english in the house but other than that I am really happy and like him alot. He motivates me to work hard and is a good at inviting the spirit and testifying. We are gonna be amazing compainons this transfer.

So to end the note on a spiritual side, I gave a blessing to our investigator who is loosing her vision. The blessing was really powerful and I had the strongest feeling that she would get better. I also blessed her that she could have strength to get baptised and i know that she will be baptised soon :) I hope you all are working hard to see the spiritual experiences in your life. Never forget to pray and ask God for opportunites to help someone else.

Love,
Elder Horst










My Christmas package finally arrived, and I made these cookies for Adriana's family.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged : )