Mis-sion-ary
(noun) someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with their families for ETERNITY

Monday, April 15, 2013

No email this week

Hey mom. I dont really have time for an email this week. It wasnt that good of a week. Actually it was an amazing week. our area is really special, but there is a heavy influence of the Devil there. Its really brought me down alot. The devil is attacking our area cause its so special. I dont wanna get into too many details about it. I got a blessing and I gave my companion a blessing. My companion rededicated our house and we have decided to dedicate as many houses as possible in our area. That will help alot. Read dads email for a bit more information. Im doing great and Im sure because of the blessings things will start to get alot beter! I attached the email that I sent to president. I thought that you would be interested in it. Its translated so It might sound a bit weird.

On the bright side, we by far have the best numbers in the zone. 7 people came to church sunday!!!!! Now its time to baptise!!!!!!!
Happy Aniversary coming up! 


I love you!!!
Elder Horst
i sent photos too
p.s. you choose to put this on my blog or not


President,

Alright president. This week was very difficult for me and my partner, but we are still happy and cheer. Our area is very difficult now, but I know we're having problems because our area is very special and ready for baptisms! Surely, The Devil does not like this and is trying to destroy us, but I am full of spirit and nothing will stop my work! Every now and than, I think dogs have a bad spirit within them, and they attack us every day, but I'm not afraid of them. every now and than, The Devil gives me bad thoughts. I think I'm not being obedient and can not have spirit ... but this is not true. Now it is true that I am more obedient than before. Every day I'm being more obedient and getting closer to the Lord.

President I never felt the Devil stronger in my life. I do not like this feeling. How can I get rid of these feelings? I'm actually getting them because I'm not being obedient?

Also I'm worried about my partner. He has not yet received information from his mom. He has dreams every night about his mom dying.

President, I want to promise you that I will continue working hard. I will continue to be obedient to the mission rules and commandments of God. As Joseph Smith said `` no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing!'' Nothing will stop me and my fellow working.

Te Amo,
Elder Horst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged : )