Mis-sion-ary
(noun) someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with their families for ETERNITY

Monday, July 15, 2013

Healing Waters!

Well this week was kinda lame..It started out way good. Tuesday I had my first Zone Training as a zone Leader. It was really good. We talked about  a ton of things and it went well. I think the zone was really benifited from the meeting. Throughout the start of the week we were teaching alot of people and having a good time.
Thursday I was feeling really bad in the knees and had a hard time walking up and down the MOUNTAINS in the área so I stayed home with Elder Emanuel. He was hurting because he had surgery on the hips. Friday we spent almost the whole day in the hospital. I had an appointment at 7 am and he had an x ray to do in the afternoon. We decided to use our free time wisely haha. We stopped at the Italian Embasy to take a few fotos. We stopped at the Old Gremio stadium too! That was really nice to see.

Now I can say that I stepped foot in Italy!


They are getting ready to destroy the old Gremio stadium.


Saturday we went and I got a cat scan on my knees (at least I think thats what they call it) I was put in this big tube and had to stay in there almost an hour without moving my legs! I just took a nap:) Long story short with the knees. I will have to start doing Physical Therapy to get my muscles back to normal but thats okay because ill be all better in no time!
Saturday on our way back to the hospital, we stopped by a little shop on the side of the road. He was selling flags of soccer teams. When he saw us he became very happy and we ended up talking for about an hour! He told us alot about his life including the fact that he served in World War 2 and did training in the USA. He also told us that he was a member of the church and had a big desire to come back! We gave the other missionaries his address and all was well.


 Not much time to write today because our investigators will be getting married in a few hours! They will also be getting baptised this week! Much more details next week.
Love,
Elder Horst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged : )